Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weigh In #24






Week loss: -3 lbs
Total loss: -46.5 lbs


*** What I wrote in description box on YouTube. ***

Now that I rewatch the video, I appear to be put out or upset. I was not. It was soon after waking up so maybe that is the "I'm still asleep" look. Hehe.


Also, I've started a food/exercise blog. I do not claim to be perfect &, I admit, I eat a lot of crap food, but I thought I would offer it for those of you who are interested. Several people have asked me what I eat & I always blank out so here it is (the link is at the end).

I'm not offering this as advice to how to eat properly & I really don't want other people's advice. I know I could do a lot better but this is what is working for me now. If I hit a plateau or am not happy with the way I feel, I will change it up. I do plan on moving toward a more non-processed diet but it is a process & not something I plan on doing all in one day.

So, if you are truly interested, you are welcome. If you just want to spout off nonsense or advice that is not asked for, then please find something else to occupy your time. I'm not trying to sound like a brat but I've had people try to tell me I'm doing my protein shakes wrong but, hello, I've lost almost 50 lbs in 6 months, I think this is working for me right now.

Sorry, I didn't mean to get on my soap box. I know that most of you that watch my vids are great supporters & know what I am talking about & will excuse this little outburst. I do love you guys. You mean more to me than you will ever know. Ok, maybe you do know. We're all in this together, right? :)

My exercise/food blog: http://foodexerciselog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Nat said...

I kind of understand what you're saying about it all ebing surreal, and I can't wait until you're oficially in onederland! :D