Monday, September 15, 2008

4000 Questions: Question #22: What secret fantasies & games did you have as a child that you told no one about?


Here's one. I use to be obsessed with SeaQuest DSV. It always came on during Sunday night church so I would record it with my handy-dandy VHS recorder & watch it when I got home. This, of course, was in the days that I wanted to be a marine biologist (I should have stuck with that dream, less money, way more fun).

Anyway, I use to imagine living under the sea in a submarine like theirs. It was great. I was this young, genius scientist that the military/government/who ever ran the ship had to have. I astounded all by my intellect, beauty, & grace. I could communicate with the sea creatures in ways no one else could. I always saved the day or was the damsel in distress that was saved by some handsome Lieutenant, Ensign, Commander, or whatever.

Ok, that's enough of embarassing myself. Off to bed.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Now that I've found you (on blogspot nonetheless) I will read :}

Unknown said...

Thanks...I'll read yours too. Enjoy, but don't hate me if & when I may offend you. Believe me, it is & will never be intentional.