Sunday, September 21, 2008

Food/Exercise Log

Ok, so I gave it a try. I know I didn't try for long but after just 2 days there are so many things I don't like about this site that I've decided to move it to Blogger, my old tried & true. Don't get me wrong, there are things that need tweaking at Blogger but, for the most part, I think it is the best blogging site available (at least of the ones I've tried).


What I don't like about Vox is:

1. I can't save my stuff without it publishing it. I may want to edit the entry a bit more before making it public.

2. My friends who aren't Vox members cannot comment. This is a stupid rule that I knew going into this. It is also the reason I left Xanga in the first place.

3. I was having a heck of a time with turning the bold & underline features off. I never did figure it out. It would say it was off but my words were still bold & underlined.

There were some other minor things that I could live with but those are my main complaints. So, I'm leaving.


If you want to keep up with my food/exercise log, it is now at http://foodexerciselog.blogspot.com/

No comments: