Sunday, September 7, 2008

Great Video: The Church of Oprah

This is a video I came across a while back ago but had forgotten about it. It is eye opening. If you ever watch Oprah, you have probably picked some of this up from just the way she talks. I've never really cared much for Oprah. I use to watch her every once in a while, then in the last few years she started seeming a little "off" to me.

New Age is, in my opinion, the scariest religion out there. It sounds nice but is laden with lies. Those who convert from Christianity to New Age or still call themselves Christians while following New Age have either never read the Bible or refute it as myth or are deluded. I'm not trying to attack them because I see myself in them. I could easily fall into a New Age or Occult belief system. I see that weakness in myself & I know I have to distance myself from this snare. I just thought I would share this video with you.

No comments: