Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4000 Questions: Question #24: What has changed most about neighborhood you grew up in?


I grew up in the country & pretty much everything is still the same. Well, kind of. A lot of the beautiful canopy of trees that use to cover the road & make you feel like you were passing through some enchanted forest tunnel have been cleared. Bummer. There are a couple of new homes but all of the old ones are still there. A lot of the same people are still living in those houses. I guess the biggest change, & this happened during my senior year of high school, is that what was once a gravel road is now black topped. It is much nicer to drive on but it makes people feel like they can drive faster & with children around that is never a good combination. Other than that, it is still the same old country road.

[About the picture: No, this is not a pic of the road I'm talking about, I just thought it was absolutely gorgeous.]

No comments: