Sunday, September 21, 2008

4000 Questions: Question #28: What tokens of your childhood do you wish you had saved?


I can't really think of anything. I've kept pretty much everything, hence the clutter & the fact that I still have a lot of crap at my parents house. Poor parents. I really need to buy a house. If you would like to contribute to the "Kristy Needs A House" fund, just leave me a comment & I'll get right back to you. I would gladly like to hear from any millionaires, princes, people needing to launder a bit of money, movie stars trying to up their karma, lottery winners...I'm not picky. :)

So, the only thing is maybe this bouncy horse I use to ride in our living room. I loved him. We gave it to a lady who didn't have a lot of money so he went to a good home, I'm sure. He would have been very bored the last 18+ years. At least he could run the plains, chase Indian horses, chase bandits, visit streams, & what ever other fancies the children could imagine.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Off topic: I like your blog and I've been checking out your food blog. Just leaving a comment here because I don't want to create a Vox account. Great job with your eating.

Unknown said...

Thanks, yeah, that was just an experiment. I think I'm going to move it over to Blogger now. I only used it 2 days & already dislike so many things about it. Thanks.