Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weigh In #18 & Lucky 7's Video 6

Sorry, I totally thought I had already posted this.

Weight loss/gain: +2.5 lbs
Lucky 7's total loss: -4.5 lbs
Total loss: -33.5 lbs

Why did I gain? TOM & birthday party. I don't feel guilty. Parties & off weeks are going to happen in life. I have to remember this is a lifestyle not a race.

I was expecting this weeks loss to be way better but I've got a cold. It started out with a slightly sore throat & a little bit of stuffiness. I've been taking my vitamins & clariten & drinking lots of vitamin C stuff & I think that has kept it from really being bad but now it has progressed into a cough. As usual. I bought some Mucinex & cough syrup tonight so I'm about to go take that now. As a result, I have not done much cardio this week. I've been trying to rest & I know it is not a good idea to do cardio with a respiratory infection so I don't want to push it. I have worked out with my trainer this week & I'm going to go in the morning too but I probably won't do my normal cardio.

On another note, I ordered some swim gear this week. I ordered a new swim suit (the one I got this summer is starting to get too big plus it is not that great of a lap swimming suit), goggles, a swim cap (I've never used one so it is more of an experiment), a nose clip, & I think I ordered ear plugs but I can't remember. I'm not sure about the size of suit but I guess I'll find out sometime this next week. If it doesn't fit, then I'll just wait until it does. I plan on waiting until I'm under 200 lbs before I start swimming anyway.

No comments: