Wednesday, August 20, 2008

4000 Questions: Question #3: Did you have a special place where you went to be alone as a child?


Question #3: Did you have a special place where you went to be alone as a child?

Yes, I did. I use to love going for walks in the woods next to our house. It seemed like such a magical & peaceful place. I use to imagine deer walking around out there. There was one place that had a fallen tree that I use to go & sit on while listening to my headphones, day dreaming about what amazing things I might one day do...some crazy & exciting romance, working at an underwater research facility, training dolphins at Sea World, winning a gold medal at the Olympics in swimming & diving, discovering some amazing new & earth shattering cure or animal or new fact, etc... No matter what I fantasized about, I was always the on an adventure, traveling to exotic places, had all the answers, always did the right thing & had the right words with just the right amount of wit & humor, and was always fit & thin. Yes, I have a very creative imagination.

No comments: