Friday, February 27, 2009

Biking, running, & weights...what a day.



Biked about 3.5 miles.

Ran for 25 mins. Which turned out to be about 1.8 miles. New milestone!!! I also walked for about 10 min (5 to warm up & 5 to cool down) but I don't really count those much anymore, since it is my running I'm focusing on right now.

I did about 20-30 min of ab work and arm & leg weights.

At the gym my average heart rate was 158 (according to my heart rate monitor), which, when I put it into the online "calories burned calculator" that I use & it came out to be 781 calories burned. Yipee! And that wasn't even counting the bike riding. I forgot to reset my monitor every time I got on my bike.

So, needless to say, it was a pretty productive day, physically. :)

2 comments:

Donald H. said...

I was doing good when I was going to the Gym. I have not gone back since before the holidays. It is hard to get back into the habit. You are doing a great job keep up the good work!

kris_tea said...

Thanks, Donald. This was one of my first days back at the gym since right after Christmas. It is hard to get back in it.