Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tag Video: My Favorite Things



So I was tagged by 2 people last weekend. So here it is. :)

A lot of people in the community have been tagged already so I'm not going to tag anyone in particular but I have really enjoyed watching other people's "Favorite Things" video so I would love to see yours if you haven't done one. I think these are great, fun ways to get to know each other. So if you want to do one, here is the "formula:"

List 5 of your favorites from each topic:
1.) Movies
2.) Food
3.) TV Shows
4.) Drinks
5.) Places
6.) Bands
7.) Songs

If you would like to hear the songs that I listed as 5 of my favorites click the following links:
1. "We Didn't Start The Fire" -- Billy Joel (or http://www.teacheroz.com/fire.htm)
2. "Jesus Freak" -- D.C. Talk
3. "Drilled A Wire Through My Cheek" -- Blue October
4. "Numb/Encore" -- Linkin Park & Jay-Z
5. "Pain" -- Three Days of Grace

Thanks for tagging me girls.
ProjectClassReunion
Waterchiclet

No comments: