Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weigh In #16 & Lucky 7's Video 4

I know this is late. I actually did my weigh in on Sunday night/Monday morning at work, like I normally do but I was waiting to post it on YouTube to see if there was going to be a question of the week for the Lucky 7's Challenge.

If you watch the video, please excuse the hair. I had no idea I looked that bad. It is really hot here, I'm sleep deprived, & it is starting to show on me physically. I'm going to go to bed really early tonight & hopefully sleep a good 12 hrs. I know that sounds like a lot but for me, a girl who needs exactly 8 hrs of sleep, getting only about 6 hrs of sleep is enough to drive me to insanity. I get grumpy, can't concentrate, & have memory loss issues.

Weekly loss: -1.5 lbs
Lucky 7's loss: -2.25 lbs

Total loss: -31.25 lbs


No comments: