Monday, July 7, 2008

Another week

I lost another 4 lbs this past week. Don't ask me how. I didn't get to work out like I normally do but I stayed way under my calories & drank a ton of water so maybe that helped.

I ended up having to work July 4th but it was actually a blessing. I was originally supposed to work on Christmas but the girl that was supposed to work on July 4th said she would rather work Christmas so we traded. Yay. So, for the first year in like 2 or 3 yrs I will actually be with my family on Christmas Day. Yipee! I may actually have to work Christmas Eve & just have to drive home on Christmas Day, but still, I'm excited. It will also be the first time in several years all 4 of us cousins will be together during Christmas. I'm hoping to get off the week after Christmas but since I took it off last year, I may not get it off this year (we all have to take turns).

I may post this weeks video here later but it is taking forever to load today.


No comments: