Friday, July 18, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Hey everybody. Well, I'm about to leave on my fishin' trip. I'm going to pick up my sister in a couple of hours, then we are driving home to our parents. After we load up their car we are heading to the hills of Arkansas. We probably won't get there until late tonight but tomorrow we are trout fishing.

Fishing is not my favorite past time but being with my family is one of my favorites. So I am so excited. It will be the first time in almost exactly a year since I've seen Lance, so that is exciting too. It will also be the first time in several years all four of us cousins will be in the same place at the same time. Another exciting aspect of the weekend! Boy, this weekend is nothing but "exciting" is it. :)

Anyway, maybe this creacher of the dark will also get a tan this weekend. I use to be so dark when I was a kid but as I've gotten older I've turned pale. How depressing. My grandmother (my dad's mom) told me a couple of years ago that she could tell I worked night because I was so pale. Thanks, Gram. :)

On the weight loss front, I was planning on going to the gym by 7am & actually woke up about 5 or 5:30 but I woke up with the second worst crick in my neck I have ever had. Oh my goodness does it hurt. I took some Advil & I'm about to get in the shower to see if the hot water will loosen the muscle a bit. Knowing that I'm going to have to drive through Dallas traffic today & fish tomorrow, I didn't want to over do it on the elliptical this morning. That may not have been the best decision but that's what I decided. I don't feel that guilty though because I worked my butt off this week on that crazy machine. I've never sweat so much in my life. I've also drank an average of 15+ glasses of water (that's about 120+ oz) everyday this week. I think I may buy stock in toilet paper. :)

I'll let you know what happened this weekend later. And, I'll probably make a video about it too. You all have a great weekend too!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRANDIE!!!!!!

No comments: