Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fleas!


Ugh. Archie has fleas. This is very embarrassing for me to admit, especially to my parents, but it is true. I feel really bad for Archie but I have banned him from my bedroom & won't let him sit in my lap. He's getting no loving & he doesn't understand but that will change soon. I know this is pretty pointless since he's probably had them for a while but still, those little critters give me the hibby-jibbies.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to run to PetCo & get some of those drop things.

My only question is how in the world did he pick up these mini spawns of Satan (really, is there any redeeming quality to fleas?)? Archie is an indoor cat. He has only been outside a total of 2 times since he has lived with me. I guess if I really think about it, last Friday I had him tied up outside for like 3 min & that is probably where he got them. Sorry, Archie, but no more outside time for you. Now I'm scratching all the time. I know it is just paranoia but *shudder*.

No comments: