Thursday, October 2, 2008

4000 Questions: Question #39: Where did your family go on vacation?



Oh, goodness. This could fill a book. It would be easier for me to say where we didn't go. We didn't go overseas or into New England. Done. Ok, any other questions....ok, I'll expound.

We went to Disney World in FL a lot. We went to D.C. a couple of times. We've been up the west coast. We've been through the Southwest. We have been to many of the National Parks. We dove into Canada for a couple of hours once. We've been through the South. We've been through the southeast. We've driven through the Midwest, too. (Kim & I went to Mexico a couple of years ago but we were adults & it wasn't with mom & dad.)

More specific. Well, let me name the states. And if I miss a few, just let me know, Dad. Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico,North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas (obviously), Virginia, Washington, & Wyoming. (I have also been to Utah with my sister & I had a layover in Detroit, Michigan but those were not with the entire family so I guess they don't count.)

National Parks? Well, let's see. Carlsbad Caverns, White Sands (I think), Petrified Forest, Death Valley, Yosemite, Redwood, Mount Rainer, Glacier, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Rocky Mountain, Great Sand Dunes, Hot Springs, Buffalo, Ozark, Colonial, & all over Washington, D.C. I'm sure I may have missed one or two. Kim & I went to Arches & Mesa Verde in 2007 but, again, that wasn't the whole family & we weren't kids anymore.



[Don't the people in that picture crack you up? Hehe I have never known such happy people when they were lost. Especially when asking for directions. Look at them. They couldn't be more happy to be lost. And, who's hair stays that perfect when driving around in a convertible? Check out the son. He doesn't really match the rest does he? Reddish-brown hair while his dad has black hair & his mom has blond. I wonder what the milk man looked like. Hehe. I'm being bad now. I'll go.]

No comments: