Thursday, November 20, 2008

Movie Preview: Angels & Demons

By now, most of the world has read The Da Vinci Code. Even with all the controversy, I loved the book. No, I don't agree with what some of the characters believed but, as a story, it was exciting & well written. The movie was also quite enjoyable. Granted, they left out many bits & controversial things that were in the book were watered down a bit for the movie but still it was well made.

In the book world, Angels & Demons was actually the prequel to The Da Vinci Code but in the movie industry it is the sequel. It is almost here & I can't wait. If you have not read the book, I highly recommend it. It was even better than The Da Vinci Code. Anyway, here is the first trailer for the new movie. I'm so excited.

2 comments:

Heather said...

The book had a lot of brutal gore. I hope the movie does not :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm sure it will. You know the movie industry, they can't leave anything to our imagination now days. They have to put sex & violence in everything even if it doesn't really pertain to the story. :P