Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mission Organization: Day 2: Not quite as productive, but not a waste


Ok, so today I wasn't as good at getting in there & getting at it but I did get a lot accomplished. I got all my clothes that go in my dresser put away, washed two loads of laundry, & packed for my weekend at my parents. I also finished packing up all the clothes that don't fit me any longer (aka, went through the clothes in the living room).

Unfortunately, I did not finish getting my clean clothes hung up in the closet. But that's okay I do that when I get back from Thanksgiving. It won't take but a few minutes. I did get my towels folded, though. Since I don't have any decent storage in my apartment, I have to keep most of my towels & stuff in a laundry basket. Very annoying.

I am very happy to have my laundry baskets back so they can perform the job they were created to rather than being used as storage for the clothes that didn't fit in my drawers & closet. Hehe.

I finally got energized to finish packing away everything about an hour after my bed time. What is with that? :P

No comments: