Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where to go from here

I have several ideas for this blog. As I titled it, I'm trying to change my life "one choice at a time." When I first started it, I was thinking mainly of my weight loss but there are so many areas of my life that are changing every day so I started including those too. However, lately I have posted very little actually written by me. Most of the posts have been interesting articles or videos I have found & wanted to share. While I probably won't stop doing this, I do want to get back into sharing my views, opinions, & life.

So, where do I go from here? I have so many ideas I want to do with this blog. Most people suggest picking one topic & dedicating your blog to that subject exclusively. While this is a great idea to generate more traffic to your site but I don't really care about that right now. I'm really just doing this for myself, for cheap therapy, for fun. :)

So, anyway, I'm going to start trying to explore some of those chaotic thoughts I have that I referred to in my previous post. We'll see. It is all a great experiment, anyway. :)

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Praying for you and yours :)

Unknown said...

Thanks. I read your profile. I have so many friends going through infertility right now. I'm praying for you all. :)